Too Faced VS. Younique

photo 1-52

Hello everyone! Today I’m doing a review/comparison on Too Faced Better Than False Lashes and Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes! Both of these mascaras claim to give you incredible length, so I decided to test them against each other to see which one is a better investment. Both mascaras include a mascara, fibers and have a three step process:

1. Apply base mascara

2. Apply fibers

3. Apply base mascara again to seal in fibers.

photo 2-52

Adds Great Length
 Adds Great Length

Dries Within Minutes
Still Sticky Hours Later

Removes w/ Warm Water & Soap
Difficult To Remove-Lots Of Scrubbing

{Results pictured on Left in photo}
{Results pictured on Right in photo}

photo-5-9

So my results show that both mascaras obviously do what they say and add fantastic amounts of length. However, I personally feel like Younique’s version of this mascara {on left} is a much better investment. It’s cheaper, healthier for your lashes, adds more length, lasts longer and is easier to remove. I also like how the fibers in Younique’s are black, in the Too Faced Mascara they are white which makes them more noticeable and harder to cover up. You can purchase Youniques 3D Fiber Lash Mascara HERE & you can purchase Too Faced Better Than False Lashes HERE!

Have you tried either of these mascaras? If so, what were your thoughts on them? I’d love to hear!

photo.PNG-6

11 Comments

11 Comments on Too Faced VS. Younique

• meganthureson
      July 8, 2014 at 6:35 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks! I love seeing comparisons, I feel like it really helps with making decisions! 🙂

1. Karen
    April 10, 2015 at 12:01 pm (2 years ago)

I have not found anything that compares to Younique 3D fiber lash mascara. And at 50 years old, I have tried A LOT of mascaras! But I love this Younique so much that I decided to become a presenter. ALL of their products are just as amazing and have great healthy skin benefits!

• meganthureson@gmail.com
      April 10, 2015 at 1:47 pm (2 years ago)

Same here! Younique is FANTASTIC!!! 🙂

2. Tammy Fox
    April 10, 2015 at 3:34 pm (2 years ago)

Hi, I too am a New Younique Presenter! I absolutely LOVE my 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, it Totally does as it claims! The Younique 3D Fiber Lashes mascara is the best brand to go with in my opinion because, Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara Is: Nature Based, Hypo-Allergenic, Scent Free, Non-Toxic, Paraben Free and Cruelty-Free !

• meganthureson@gmail.com
      April 11, 2015 at 10:37 pm (2 years ago)

Yay for Younique Presenters!!!
      It seriously is one of the best, if not THE BEST! I love everything about it! 🙂

3. Audrey
    April 11, 2015 at 2:27 pm (2 years ago)

I bought Younique’s 3D mascara and absolutely loved it! I expected the fibers too fall off and stick to my cheeks, but that didn’t happen at all! I suggest this to anyone looking to make your eyelashes look longer and thicker, but still feel light and natural when applied. You should also check out their eyeliner!

• meganthureson@gmail.com
      April 11, 2015 at 10:35 pm (2 years ago)

Yes! It’s so awesome! I’ll definitely have to try out their eyeliner next! 🙂

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Too Faced VS. Younique

1. […] Younique Cosmetics: Black Friday Beauty Bundle ONLY $75 *see my previous post about it HERE! […]